Personal Licence Training near Peterborough
Inn-Dispensable run Personal Licence training courses near Peterborough at the following venue:
The Brampton Mill, Bromholme Lane, Brampton, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 4NE
Inn-Dispensable is one of the main providers of Personal Licence training courses (including the BIIAB, government approved exam). We run courses for individuals and businesses in and around Peterborough (Huntingdon, St, Neots, Chatteris and Whittlesey, etc) and in 44 other venues across the country. To book your place on one of our courses, visit us online, or Freephone 0800 074 1583.
- An individual requires a Personal Licence to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol. To obtain a Personal Licence, an application must be made to the local Licensing Authority
- A Personal Licence applicant must have a UK government approved qualification – the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH)
Our Personal Licence training course helps our delegates to gain sufficient information to sit the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) exam (see further details HERE) and, when successful, go on to receive the qualification.
To get your qualification, choose the option that suits you best:
- One Day Interactive Course with an Experienced Tutor, Plus Exam – at an Inn-Dispensable Training Site
Attend a 1-day course at any one of our sites around the UK – book online by clicking on the Peterborough Booking Form button at the bottom of this page or phone 0800 074 1583 – All of our courses are run by a friendly, experienced tutor, and include interactive tuition, lunch and the BIIAB APLH exam.
- One Day Interactive Course with an Experienced Tutor, Plus Exam – at Your Premises
We come to your premises and run the full course and exam privately – minimum 8 delegates. Call us on Freephone 0800 074 1583 to arrange this.
- Home Study With Revision and Exam – at an Inn-Dispensable Training Site
Have pre-course work sent to your team in advance to prepare for the exam, then attend one of our centres where the tutor will carry out a revision summary, and answer any questions before you sit the exam. This can be booked through our website HERE – 5 or more delegates.
- Online Learning with Exam – at an Inn-Dispensable Training Site
Delegates can study on their own, and in their own time, using our online e-learning course. Book through our website HERE – 5 or more delegates.
Personal Licence Application Service
Let us make your life easier. Our support team will organise all the paperwork for your Personal Licence application and then submit it to your local Licensing Authority. Available for individuals or as an ongoing service for any business. This can be booked in our online shop HERE
To attend one of our BII approved Personal Licence courses please click on the button below to see a list of the latest dates we have available near Peterborough.